- March 7-10, 2019 - Wildrose Qualifier (Calgary)
- April 26-28, 2019 - Wildrose Classic (Edmonton)
- May 17-19, 2019 - Jean Peters (Nanaimo)
Note: practices during the two weeks before each competition in the spring are considered mandatory.
Each season Nova Synchro hosts our Christmas and Year-End Water Shows, where all our routines are performed and special club awards are presented. At our Christmas show we also invite other clubs from the Edmonton area to perform their routines.
See our Year-at-a-Glance Calendar for dates and locations. Everyone is welcome!
Christmas Water Show
Saturday, December 15, 2018 @ UofA West Pool
Time - 10:30am-12:30pm
Year-End Water Show
Saturday, June 1, 2019 @ Kinsmen
Time - 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Year End BBQ & 30th Anniversary Celebration
- Starts at 5:30 pm in the picnic area beside the Kinsmen Park/Queen E Outdoor Pool
- More exciting details to come!
- Held immediately following the show at Grandview Heights Community Hall (12603-63 Ave, Edmonton).
- Nova will supply hotdogs, buns & drinks.
- Competitive Parents: Please bring enough appetizers, salad or dessert to feed your family plus 5 more.
- Learn to Synchro Parents & Swimmers: You're our special guests! The club will be hosting you for the Year End BBQ so all you need to do is show up and enjoy the food.